Each of our students receives:
- Daily individual work from a variety of teachers.
- In the first four terms they will receive a weekly private lesson from one of the senior teachers, after which they will have a weekly lesson with the Head of Training, Ruth Murray.
- Private and weekly group sessions on voice work with Alan Philps,
- Small group work on using the horse saddle with Gloria Pullan.
- Other core content includes working in small groups, directed activities, the reading and study of Alexander’s books and basic anatomy.