We are only three minutes walk from Imperial Wharf Station.
Imperial Wharf Station provides:
- a direct link to Clapham Junction (4 minutes) in the South
- and Willesden Junction in the North. Change
- at West Brompton (5 minutes) for the District Line
- or at Shepherds Bush (9 minutes) for the Central Line.
Image map of underground and train stations around Imperial Wharf + local map.
The are bus stops two minutes walk from the Centre in Townsmead Road:
C3 connecting Clapham Junction with Earls Court
(via Wandsworth Bridge, Chelsea Harbour and Lots Road).
424 connecting Putney Heath with Fulham Broadway
(via Putney Bridge, Sands End and Fulham Broadway)
391 connecting Richmond with Fulham Broadway
(via Kew, Chiswick and Hammersmith).
NCP Car Parking
Monday — Saturday:
- 7 am — 7 pm: £1.70 per hour
(Minimum charge of £3.50 for 2 Hours)
- 7 pm — 7 am: £4.00
Sunday: £4.00 per visit (or free parking on local residential streets.